State of Missouri Public Records
Agencies throughout Missouri state government agencies give the public access to central depositories of criminal records from the highway patrol, official certificates from health departments, license verifications and many other forms of data readily available. Missouri's index of statewide searches are utilized by researchers, background screeners and individuals looking to obtain certified copies or original documents from individual departments.
- Missouri Automated Criminal History
Custodian of criminal history for the state of Missouri
- Missouri Land Records
Past property ownerships to 1969.
- Obtaining Certified Missouri Vital Records
How to get birth and death and marriage records record information.
- Obtaining Certified Copies of Marriage and Divorce Records
Public marriage records and divorce certificates.
- Missouri Statewide Business Search
Obtain business, corporate and company information.
- Missouri Statewide Professional Registration
Information on obtaining a professional license.
- Missouri Professional Licensee Search
Obtain information on licensed professionals.
- Missouri Statewide UCC Search
Online services for UCC inquiries, filings, copy and debtor search certificate requests and more.
- Missouri Notaries and Commissions
Find information on finding or becoming a notary public.
- Missouri Elections and Voter Information
Voter data statewide.
- Missouri Business Forms
Free downloadable forms from the business programs division.
- Missouri Tax Information
State tax links and resources.
- Missouri Public Safety Department
Review criminal history records and more.
- Search For State Employees
Employee name search.
- Missouri Offender Information
Search for an inmate online.
- Search Missouri Law
Lookup Missouri codes and laws.
- Directory of Arts and Culture
Find information on parks, theatres, museums and more.
- Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration
Information about insurance and financial institutions for consumers.
- Unclaimed Property Records
Search the Controller's Office.
- Missouri Census Information
quick facts and information.
- Missouri State Archives
Lookup state archives and historical information.
- Missouri Genealogy and Ancestry
Lookup your ancestry online.
- Missouri State Historical Society
Find historical and
- Missouri Highway Patrol and Statewide Police Agencies
Information and services of state and local police departments.
- Missouri Education and Schools
Missouri Department of Education.
- Missouri Colleges and Universities
Information on colleges or universities.
- Missouri Library for Blind and Physically Handicapped
Free library for those unable to use standard print materials.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
Find information, help and support for seniors.
- Missouri's Most Wanted Fugitives
Search for fugitives and most wanted by law enforcement.
- Missouri Missing Children
National center for missing & exploited children.
- Missouri Sex Offender Registry
Find information on sex offenders in the state.
- Missouri Airports
Find an airports in Missouri.
- Missouri State Library
Services for the public, teachers, students and libraries.
- Missouri Department of Motor Vehicles
DMV services and resources for Missouri drivers.
- Get Driving Records
Request a driving record.
- Missouri State Records Requests
Guidelines and information for public records.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
Find information on state transportation services.
- Missouri Energy Center
Providing information and research on energy issues.
- Missouri State Division of Fire Safety
Information to protect the property and resources of Missouri.
- Missouri Visitors' Information
Guide to the state of Missouri
- Missouri Maps, Government and Population
Information on Missouri; economy, government, culture and more
The Missouri Supreme Court and three appellate regional districts have state level jurisdiction hearing cases from the lower circuit courts. State courts have authority over and rule on procedural and trial practices. Oral arguments, dockets, publications and administrative information is readily available to the general public.
Public Records Search
MO Public Records By County